Any Data, Anywhere, for Anyone

Business Intelligence, AI & NLP for anyone to make data-driven decisions.

icon-old-2.png

Cloud or On-premise Deployment

icon-old-1.png

Native NoSQL, SQL, REST API

icon-old-3.png

Instant Visual Insights

icon-old-4.png

NLP, Machine Learning, Predictions and Triggers

Got Modern Data?

Get Modern Business Intelligence

Knowi Instantly Transforms Any Data into Insights and Data Driven Actions

Why Knowi

It's time to change everything about how you do analytics

Dynamic Data

Any Data, Anywhere

Today’s data is big and messy and located all over the place. To analyze modern data, you need a business intelligence solution that can instantly connect to any data, structured or unstructured, without the hassle and expense of moving or transforming it.

Knowi is the only full stack analytics platform that natively integrates to all the popular NoSQL data stores, as well as relational and Cloud APIs sources. Our data layer eliminates the need for ETL to move, flatten and transform data for analytics.
Securely

Self-Service BI for Anyone

Traditionally, self-service analytics still required some technical knowledge and understanding of how the data was constructed. This requirement usually meant only about 20% of a company could access analytics and the rest had to rely on other people. Knowi takes a different approach to self-service analytics. Our natural language BI capabilities get analytics into the hands of the other 80% by enabling your non-technical users with the power to ask questions in English and get answers, instantly.
Self Service

Accelerate Your Data Analytics Projects by 10x

By connecting directly to any data, anywhere, we shave weeks, some times months, off analytics projects by eliminating the need to move and transform your data. Our native integration gives data engineers, data scientists, and business teams the agility they need to work iteratively to create the perfect dataset in a matter of days, not weeks.

Testimonials