Knowi is a BI tool that natively integrates with Amazon Redshift that leverages speed, flexibility, and scalability of Redshift to drive analytics without constraints.
Try our Amazon Redshift analytics demo below
Use our live Redshift data warehouse below or change the settings to connect your own to see how quickly you can start visualizing your Redshift data with Knowi.
Analytics on Amazon Redshift
Knowi and Redshift together provide data teams the ability to deliver analytics on massive amounts of data, super fast. Use Knowi and Redshift's Spectrum feature to seamlessly analyze data residing in your Redshift cluster all the way down to individual events stored in Amazon S3 to infinitely scale your analytics capabilities.
Join Redshift SQL Data with other NoSQL or REST-API Sources
Got Long Running Redshift Queries? No Problem.
Enable Business Self-Service Reporting on Amazon Redshift
Transform to a Data-Driven Enterprise with Embedded Redshift Analytics
AMAZON REDSHIFT AND KNOWI FEATURES
- Schema Discovery & SQL Query Generation
- Join and blend data across various NoSQL and SQL based datasources
- Direct query execution into Redshift to drive visualizations, or, store and track seamlessly using our scalable, schema-less, flexible cloud warehouse/cache for long running queries.
- Complement queries with Cloud9QL, a powerful post processor specifically built for reporting use cases, including seamless predictions based on historical data, cohort analysis, moving averages, pivots amongst many others.
- Multiple Deployment and connectivity modes: Connect to Redshift directly from the cloud with nothing to install, or connect from your network using our agent.
- Share and embed dashboards to internal groups or via a simple URL
- Works on any device
- Interactive filters
- Designed for high volume, high velocity data
- Machine Learning
- Alerts & Trigger Notifications
- Choose from nearly 30 different visualization options
- Live, auto updating charts/widgets
- Export data in various formats
- Email Dashboard PDFs and CSV data
- Run queries on a schedule or real-time
- Prediction algorithms that auto-selects the best prediction models and forecast for any dataset
- Plug-in architecture for custom logic & custom prediction algorithms
- Incremental data pulls and warehouse updates
- Push API to send real-time data
- Data Export API
- Single Sign-On API for embedding inside your portal
See what they say
Data to Actions. Now. SIGN UP NOW
Select Boolean operations for the filter: