MongoDB Atlas Reporting
Welcome to the most powerful solution for analytics on MongoDB. Knowi is the only MongoDB Atlas BI provider that not only delivers truly native MongoDB Atlas data visualization and reporting but also allows you to join disparate data sources. If that's not awesome enough, Knowi comes with Natural Language processing for self-serve business users, along with and integrated machine learning for advanced use cases.
Native MongoDB Atlas Analytics
You simply connect Knowi to your MongoDB Atlas and start writing queries. Knowi is the only complete BI solution that is fully native to MongoDB Atlas with support for nested objects and arrays. No ODBC drivers, no SQL layer in the middle, no pre-defined schemas, no ETL. No mess. No fuss.
Join MongoDB Atlas Collections, other NoSQL or Relational Data Sources
Join MongoDB Atlas data with NoSQL, Relational, RDBMS and APIs on the fly, eliminating costly ETL processes that move and SQL-ify your MongoDB Atlas data.
Self-Service Reporting on MongoDB Atlas with Natural Language Processing
Use the power of Google search like Natural Language capabilities on top of MongoDB Atlas to enable business users to perform ad-hoc analysis and customize their dashboards.
Transform to a Data-Driven Enterprise with Embedded MongoDB Atlas Analytics
With just a few clicks, you can securely embed dashboards directly into your data applications your business teams are already using. Users can also share MongoDB Atlas dashboards or email PDF reports to extend analytics reporting to offline users enterprise-wide.
Add Machine Learning to Your MongoDB Atlas Queries
With our machine learning workbench, you can integrate machine learning directly into your MongoDB Atlas data analytics workflows and automatically trigger actions based on resulting calculations. You can integrate your custom algorithms or tap into our library of open source algorithms.
Automatically Trigger Actions and Alerts on Your MongoDB Atlas Analytics Workflows
Automate actions or notifications based on the results of your MongoDB Atlas analytics. Easily send notifications with data attached or invoke a webhook to initiate a process in a downstream application.
MongoDB Charts vs. Knowi
Mongo Charts is a good solution for relatively simple data visualization use cases where you are visualizing a single collection and only MongoDB data.
If you need to visualize data across multiple collections or blend your Mongo data with data from other sources, like a relational data store or REST-API then Knowi is a better option.
Along with the benefits of native integration, Knowi is a full analytics platform that allows you to accelerate any analytics project using data from MongoDB.
MongoDB Atlas Analytics - Features
- Cloud or On-premise Deployments
- Plugin MongoDB Queries
- Schema Discovery & MongoDB Query Generation
- Join and blend data across various NoSQL and SQL based datasources
- Direct query execution into your database to drive visualizations, or, store and track seamlessly using our scalable, schema-less, flexible cloud warehouse
- Share and embed dashboards to internal groups or via a simple URL
- Works on any device
- Choose from nearly 30 different visualization options
- Interactive filters
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Prediction algorithms that auto-selects the best prediction models and forecast for any dataset
- Plug-in architecture for custom logic & custom prediction algorithms
- Incremental data pulls and warehouse updates
- Push API to send real-time data
- Data Export API
- Single Sign-On API for embedding inside your portal