Explore our Knowi-powered interactive demo to see just how easy it is to visualize your Apache Cassandra data with Knowi.
Native Analytics on Cassandra
Cassandra is great for storing and querying large amounts of high-performance data which is why it's often used in IoT analytics and real-time data analytics use cases. You want your analytics platform to leverage and build on the strength of your Cassandra implementation. With Knowi, that is precisely what you get.
Knowi natively integrates with Cassandra so you can leverage all the query power of Cassandra to visualize large amounts of data rapidly. Scale and speed is just the start of the advantages you'll get with Knowi sitting on top of your modern data stack that includes Cassandra.
Leverage Power of Cassandra CQL
Our drag & drop query interface auto-generates CQL making it easy for you to start building queries quickly. With Knowi, you don't need to know the underlying query language, build data models or define schemas. We do all that work for you so you can deliver Cassandra reporting in days, not months, to your business teams.
Join Cassandra Data with Relational, NoSQL or REST-API Data Sources
No data lives alone, so we have the broadest native integration to NoSQL datasources along with SQL, REST-API and JSON/CSV. This means you can join your Cassandra data with any other data, regardless of structure, to create a blended virtual data sets literally in minutes and without moving any data, building complex ETL processes or spending months building a data warehouse.
Enable Business Self-Service Reporting on Cassandra
We have over 30 visualizations for business users to customize their Cassandra dashboards or create new ones from a master without changing the underlying query. They simply run ad-hoc analysis and build their own customer Cassandra KPI dashboards.
Easily Embed Cassandra Visualizations into Your Data Applications
Ensure decisions are data-driven by embedding Cassandra analytics and visualizations where your business teams, partners or clients live - in their applications. Users can share Cassandra dashboards or email PDF reports to extend analytics reporting enterprise-wide.
Add Machine Learning to Your Cassandra Queries
With our advanced analytics, you can integrate machine learning algorithms directly into your Cassandra data analytics workflows and automatically trigger actions based on resulting calculations. You can integrate your custom algorithms or tap into our library of open source algorithms.
Automatically Trigger Actions and Alerts on Your Cassandra Analytics Workflows
With Trigger Notifications, you can automate actions or notifications based on the results of your Cassandra advanced analytics query. These actions can be as simple as sending an email to initiating an action in a downstream application by calling an API. We've built in flexibility so you can meet the needs of multiple uses cases within the Knowi BI platform.
- Plugin Cassandra CQL Queries
- Join and blend data across various NoSQL and SQL based datasources
- Schema & field discovery (with primary partition and clustering key and secondary index key detection)y
- CQL Query Generation
- Direct query execution into your database to drive visualizations, or, store and track seamlessly using our scalable, schema-less, flexible cloud warehouse
- Support for aggregations, date windowing, data preparation, pipelining, predictions and range of other capabilities
- Multiple Deployment and connectivity modes: Cloud with nothing to install, on-premise and an hybrid mode using an agent
- Share and embed dashboards to internal groups or via a simple URL
- Works on any device
- Interactive filters
- Live, auto updating charts/widgets
- Export data in various formats
- Email Dashboard PDFs and CSV data
- Run queries on a schedule or real-time
- Prediction algorithms that auto-selects the best prediction models and forecast for any dataset
- Plug-in architecture for custom logic & custom prediction algorithms
- Incremental data pulls and warehouse updates
- Push API to send real-time data
- Data Export API
- Single Sign-On API for embedding inside your portal
- Roll ups and aggregations
- Cloning and transformations
- Choose from nearly 30 different visualization options
Scale Your Cassandra Analytics to Your Entire Enterprise and Beyond
Enterprise Level Security
Knowi enables role-based security at multiple levels including user, query parameters and dashboards so you can be confident that users are only able to access data they are authorized to see. Knowi makes it easy for you to extend Enterprise credentials with our SSO API so your teams can seamlessly and securely access their Knowi dashboards. Learn More>>
Instant Big Data Scalability
Knowi executes queries in real-time directly against Cassandra whenever a visualization is accessed. However, real-time may not be practical when querying larger data sets so Knowi includes a schemaless caching layer called Elastic Store that enables you to create a data warehouse on the fly to store your Cassandra query results. Learn More>>
Eliminate Your Data Prep Tools
Knowi includes a SQL based syntax called Cloud9QL to complement your Cassandra queries. It handles data preparation functions like transformation, data cleansing and post-processing data. Learn More>>
Cloud and On-Premise Deployment Options
While Knowi is primarily a Cloud BI solution, we understand that cloud is not for everyone. We give you the flexibility of multiple deployment options to meet your all data security and performance needs. Learn More>>
Cassandra with Knowi Use Cases
Because of it's rapid write capability and scalability, Cassandra is often used with IoT data. With Knowi on top, Enterprises can gain insights from their IoT data instantly
With machine learning integrated into the Knowi BI platform, citizen data scientist can easily experiment and add "smarts" to any query and configure data-driven actions.