Today’s data is massive and disorganized. To evaluate modern data, you need a BI Tool solution that can interact with any data- structured or unstructured without the fuss, or additional cost of moving or transforming it.
This is where Knowi saves the day!
In this blog post, we will discuss everything you need to know about Knowi-
What Exactly is Knowi?
Knowi is an end-to-end unified data analytics platform that integrates natively with all of the prevalent NoSQL databases, as well as relational and Cloud API sources. To move, flatten, and transform data for analytics, Knowi’s innovative data layer eliminates the need for ETL, ETL tools, data warehouses, data marts, ML tools, governance tools, or custom coding. With natural language processing analytics, the Knowi platform reduces the time it takes from data to insights.
With Knowi, you can make data-driven choices in real time. Understanding this, let’s have a look at what puts Knowi in the spotlight.
- Knowi is business user-friendly.
- No need for ETL tools to transform your data.
- No need to learn any querying language to get answers to your queries.
- Knowi can understand plain English through NLP so you can ask your question like a google search and receive a visualization in return
- No need to manually re-run your queries as dashboards can be updated automatically in real-time.
- Drag & drop analytics on the results.
- A reusable dataset that can be used as input into other queries.
- Apply Machine Learning models on your queries.
- Optional transformations via UI or Cloud9QL on top of the returned result set.
- Knowi can create and send dashboards, alerts/reports, embed, and integrate within Slack / Microsoft Teams.
- It has an annual license model that suits every business size, whether enterprise-level companies, startups, and non-profits.
Products of Knowi
Knowi offers three significant products for visualizing the data in an easy way.
Pull data from varied tools and create a comprehensive view of everything that’s happening in your business. With Elevate, you can create data alerts and charts and enable everyone to look at the same metrics by creating an internal ecosystem.
Knowi Hub pulls the right version of data including structured, semi-structured, and unstructured. This is done through its proprietary data index and caching layer. It is built with a visual query builder to build dashboards without writing any code.
Embed Knowi provides seamless analytics to users. No need to build a dashboard from scratch; instead, use this fully-featured embedded BI tool. This is a simple and secure way to embed charts and dashboards onto your platform or website.
Key Features of Knowi
In layman’s language, Knowi is an all-in-one data analytics platform with a comprehensive list of capabilities and competitive pricing. Some of its exciting features are listed as follows:
- Dashboards / Widgets
- Reports / Alerts
- Row-level security
- Management API
- Machine Learning
- User level filters
- Natural Language Processing
- Native Query Language Compatibility
- Native Datasource Connectivity
- URL / Secure URL dashboard sharing
- Slack and Microsoft Teams Integration
- External Authentication Using SAML and much more
All in all, Knowi is a great BI tool with compelling use cases. You can effectively visualize your whole business and take action instantly with this BI tool. Monitor and maintain your data with a unified analytics platform.